Training Safety Licensing

  Tel: 01273 24 24 60
Mob: 07982 254 255


Licensing Law in England & Wales and Scotland states that anyone who authorises the retail sale of alcohol must hold a personal licence. Those who wish to obtain a personal licence need to apply to their local authority. Applicants for a personal licence must first obtain a government approved licensing qualification. We offer. We specialise in providing personal licence training courses for personal licence holders for both England and Wales and Scotland.

We offer a range of training courses and professional licensing qualifications required by law to sell alcohol in England, Wales and Scotland.

Course available

Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (RQF)

Website ©2010 - 2020 Training Safety